×

quesCan a Nagar Nigam license be transferred on firms name after issuance?

My father was a contractor in Nagar Nigam. He got the license on the name of an individual. Now he wants to get the license transferred on the firms name can he do that?

If you are referring to a license granted by the government then you would have to apply to the concerned authority for have it transferred. Or you may also sub-contract the work to the firm if the terms of the licence allow it.

As for a licence granted by a private person, you need to assign your rights through a deed. You may wish to speak with an Advocate in your area who could guide you on the same.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services