buying a commercial car but having state voter id issue

I have address proof in kolkata.I work in kolkata.I now want to buy a commercial car in kolkata.But I am denied to get the offer letter to buy a commercial car in kolkata because my voter id is from another state and not from west bengal.I heared any indian citizen is allowed to do any kind of business in anywhere in india.SO why am I facing this kind of discrimination in the name of voter ID if our country is great?Is there any rule for which I can not feed my stomach by doing business other than my home state?Please help me.

A voter ID essentially means that the person is a resident of that particular state.

You need to ask the concerned person of any alternative address proof you can provide for purchasing the commercial vehicle. You need to check the requirements for purchasing commercial vehicle from that company.

You need to satisfy the KYC norms of that company, else you will not be able to purchase the commercial vehicle from that company. 

Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.