quesBought property through Power of attorney.Now can i get it registered?

2 years back i bought a property which transferred to me through Power of Attorney. Now as i want to take loan against property from banks, they are asking for registered property. Is there any way through which i can get my property registered now?

  • ans

    Is the property purchased by General Power of Attorney?

    If yes then consult a lawyer after examining the title documents the same can be registered.

    However if the property was not a registered property by the previous owner or by other previous owners then there can be a problem in registration.

    We can advise you further after examining the documents

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir,how to change caste in MRO office records
I married an Canadian citizen in 2011 in Canada. I have a marriage certificate issued…

i wanted to apply for a survivors certificate. I wanted to know that does it include…

We are having a social wedding in Kolkata on 17th Feb but we wanted to…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly