×

quesbest transaction of capital-while selling of house

Sir I am about to sell my house. Please advice the best mode of transaction of capital from buyer? So that I do not get any black money ?

• ansFix the buyer first and the price to be paid & schedule of payment, Execute an agreement for sale after taking advance money and handover photocopies of the property documents to the prospective buyer to enable him to conduct title/court search about your property,

On receipt of the full payment, execute & register a sale deed after collecting the entire sale proceeds.