quesBattered a woman

One of my friend has minor dispute with a lady and after that dispute his grandmother expired so in emotions he went and slapped that lady. Finally she lodged a complaint against my friend and one other friend. One other friend was trying to control the fight but that lady did not understand and lodged complaint against both. Now due to election there is AACHAR SAHITA so please tell me what should I do. That lady is belong to SC cast. Hope to get positive response.

  • ansAachar Sanhita i.e model code of conduct for elections has no nexus with this case. At first it needs to be ascertained whether any FIR has been lodged by police or not. If FIR has been lodged then your friend should take bail to pre-empt his arrest by police.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a child of 1.5 years, I want to change his name. Could you…
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 14 yrs old. She has a passport, Aadhar Card with…
My birth certificate has an incorrect DOB compare to my 10th marks card, I need…
Is there a specific time limit in which a document is to be registered?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>