×

quesAppointment Issue in Higher Education Himachal Pradesh

I am a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT IP) selected through Staff Selection Board of Himachal Pradesh. Selection result was out on 24 Dec. 2013, but we all selected persons have not get our appointment yet. The process of recruitment started on Dec. 2011. But now the department and Govt. both shows no interest to issue appointment letters.

Now what we do, can we move to High court for appointments or not yet? How much time govt or department can legally take for to issue appointment letters after final selection result.

• ansStart with writing a letter to SSC regarding placement, try to obtain reply regarding the time which they intend to take for placing all of you candidate. If do not receive any response from them then approach high court. Normally what i know they will be calling you as when seats become vacant, some time selection are made in advance for the tentative seats.