Working in MNC abroad while divorce case pending in India

Hi I am working MNC and my job role got in abroad and traveling for that and also my divorce cases in Indian is running .So how to handle this from abroad.

In divorce case person appearance is not compulsory. Only advocate is sufficient for the appearance in court. And when the case is coming on evidence stage than you can appear in court. There is not compulsory of the person appearance in the court

Simply make an application intimating the court regarding your frequent absence from country citing the reasons. If you are going to remain abroad for longer period, you can make an application requesting the court to prepon the case and to record your evidence depending on the stage of the case. Even otherwise divorce proceedings are of civil nature and presence of parties is not necessary expect when specially directed by court. Rest you can monitor the case by remaining in touch with your advocate and by watching the proceedings of case online.

Hi. You can get a power of attorney made in favour of someone from your relations to look after the pending divorce and other matrimonial litigations in india. However You will have to appear b3fore the court at the times of evidence