Wife wants to take divorce but i'm not ready

we get married in 2011 and also one son of 2years ,my wife is working in bpo .She has some extra maritial affair and wants to marry that office employee . And now she is asking for divorce. But i don't want to give her divorce. She is saying that she is not satify with me financialy and wants to start a new life . But i don't want to give her divorce and also so upset tell me is she get divorce easily. And i am so tensed please help me sir

HI, Divorce is not a easy proceeding until and unless it is processed on mutual consent. So don't be too tensed for that. If you do not want to give divorce to your wife, then you have to defend your case well to protect your family. I suggest you to meet an advocate personally to discuss the case. Hope for the best.

Don't worry . If you do not dissolve the marriage, your wife cannot do I solely. She knows that legal procedure is not so easy. That's why she is trying to persuade you to divorce her. Let me tell you that if both are ready for divorce, court would not take much time for this. Remember that if she files a divorce consult with me or any other lawyer as soon as possible. All the very best.

It is not clear from your query as to whether you are living with your wife or she is living separately from you. However, if she is living separately from you then you may file a petition for conjugal rights against her under section 9 of the Act. Section 13 of the Hindu marriage Act deals wit the grounds on the basis of which either husband or the wife may seek divorce on the ground of cruelty, either of the spouse having sexual relation with some other person, either of the spouse suffering from some virulent form of disease or venereal disease etc. I think seeking divorce is not so easy for her if you resist the same.

Marriage is based on mutual trust n sacrifices n is not forced one . you may like or dislike the situation but you have to accept reality n that is unfortunately bitter for you . if she is committed what she says then how can you tie any person unnecessarily. You must accept her offer n keep your son n move on in your own life . bad or good life goes on .
Regards

She cannot compel you to give divorce. She will definitely have to file a petition under the Hindu Marriage Act. If she does so, you will get a full opportunity to defend the same. Hence, there is no need to be tensed.