wife wants a maintenance but I'm jobless.

I did love marriage in Dec 2009. My family was not aware about my marriage, only her family was there.....we are living together since from 4 years. We have one baby girl also. After 4 years she filed case against me for maintenance. I stopped going court, after few month I got notice that has granted permission for maintenance. I'm jobless now I can't give maintenance to her. She works and she earns good salary. Sir is there any possibility to stop this maintenance?

yes..

you can defend yourself as well as you can deny paying maintenance but all this will require you to appear before the Court and only after appointing an Advocate who will be guiding and advising you how to defend yoursrlf and how to deny paying the maintenance order.

This is with regards your query, you need to approach an expert divorce /. Matrimonial lawyer near your place. Kindly note that you can seek courts interventions and put up your stand before the court. Yours court orders needs to be checked and preferably you can appeal against the said maintenance orders.

Take an appointment and meet me with all the papers. Maintenance can be stopped or reduced depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case . In any event it can be discussed when I see the case papers.