Wife staying separate for more than 2 and a half years now. What to do

My wife is staying with her parents for almost 2 and a half years now. She does not let me meet my child and only makes me talk to him over the phone. What should i do in such a situation? The age of our kid is more than 4 years.

Answers (3)

272 votes

first you can go for mutual consent if your wife read second if she is not ready you can file divorce in that your ground in both is that your wife is not living with you last 2 year and in that you can write also you have to meet you child court should consider on that and allow to meet your child because you can't meet your child without this.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

304 votes

Sir, a detailed elaboration not being possible here given the evident limitations you would broadly speaking be advised to file a suit for custody of the child provided you are of sufficient means to provide the best care for him or her.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
128 votes

U can file various cases including section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights if u want to live with her again and if u dont want to libe wid her then u may file a case for divorce in court.........

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles