Wife staying separate for more than 2 and a half years now. What to do

My wife is staying with her parents for almost 2 and a half years now. She does not let me meet my child and only makes me talk to him over the phone. What should i do in such a situation? The age of our kid is more than 4 years.

U can file various cases including section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights if u want to live with her again and if u dont want to libe wid her then u may file a case for divorce in court.........

Sir, a detailed elaboration not being possible here given the evident limitations you would broadly speaking be advised to file a suit for custody of the child provided you are of sufficient means to provide the best care for him or her.

first you can go for mutual consent if your wife read second if she is not ready you can file divorce in that your ground in both is that your wife is not living with you last 2 year and in that you can write also you have to meet you child court should consider on that and allow to meet your child because you can't meet your child without this.