Wife refusing to come back home can I file RCR case

she is saying we used bad words and asked for divorce and informed informed their relatives bad about her . but really we just informed their relatives what she has done but we did not inform anything about divorce and she said she will not come to my home again . what to do if she is lying and what will happen if i file a petition for divorce or conjugal rights what are the side effects if first file divorce case?

Answers (2)

267 votes

if you file divorce petition first you will be in a better position to avoid all legal obligations.
your wife will definitely file DVC, maintenance and 498-a of CRPC against you. in all these cases
you can take the advantage that for counterblast your case she filled all these cases and generally court
will consider this version.
your wife can also file for the restitution of conjugal rights if she files she must be in a position to live with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

First you should try mediation with support of family elders. if that does not work out, then you can file a petition for restoration of Conjugal rights in the court.
normally if the husband files for a RCR first, then to a certain extent the husband is protected in case the wife files a case under Domestic violence or Dowry prohibition.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles