Wife not ready to attend second motion of mutual divorce

after six months of initial mutual petetion spouse not ready to file second motion .saying she was forced at first time by her father .now can she retrieve her case unilaterally .on basis of her reason or without that reason.we r hindu

You need to convince her or your petition will get dismissed. Talk to your wife again or tell your lawyer to get convinced her. Once petition get dismissed you can file it second time also. If she refused then you can file divoece petition on your own

She can withdraw her consent.Free consent is very much essential for mutual consent divorce.You need to withdraw the mutual consent divorce petition and file a fresh divorce petition stating facts of the case.

Advocate Preeti Joshi