quesWife not able to conceive. Not getting treatment as well. What to do

This is my second marriage. I am 42 years old and my wife is 30 years old. We went to medical check up as we were not able to conceive a child. My report came fine but she is not able to conceive. Neither is she willing to get the treatment done from doctor. Can i file for divorce on this ground? Also, they have connections with politicians due to which i receive threats from them. What can i do about it?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansOn the ground of causing mental cruelty you can definitely file a divorce petition but I would advise you to first issue a legal notice to her then and then only proceed for divorce.so far as threats are concerned ....need to inform concerned police station in writing and also keep the acknowledgement receipts of the same.

      Advocate Sagar Kothari

        District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

    • ansYes you can file divorce on the ground that you are been deprived of fatherhood by your wife.

      Advocate Purvi Shah

        Malad West, Mumbai

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Dear Sir/Madam, I'm currently staying in Malaysia. Me and my husband had been seperated mutually…
    I married in 2015 after first week of marriage my wife start quarrelling with me…
    I have got married in kolkata but in both of us are in gurgaon right…
    i had a court marriage with my boyfriend of 4yrs relationship without the knowledge of…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly