Wife misbehaving with parents wants to get divorce but wife refused

Hi, I was married on 20-Nov-2016 (Hindu Community), me and my wife has different way of living, we tried a lot but it is not working. She is not getting fit in our family and she used to miss-behave with my parents and me. But she is very clear that she will live with me. I don't want to be in this relationship as it is a kind of mental torture. But my family is affraid as she and her family can use women power and can file wrong case against us. Could you please help in to show the right path I can move to get this divorce done. Thanks

Answers (1)

99 votes

You don't have to worry from this situation, if you are fade up with your wife's behavior you can apply for divorce on many grounds like mental cruelty, physical cruelty or she is suffering from personality disorder and many more grounds of which you are capable of giving evidence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles