Wife misbehaving with parents wants to get divorce but wife refused

Hi, I was married on 20-Nov-2016 (Hindu Community), me and my wife has different way of living, we tried a lot but it is not working. She is not getting fit in our family and she used to miss-behave with my parents and me. But she is very clear that she will live with me. I don't want to be in this relationship as it is a kind of mental torture. But my family is affraid as she and her family can use women power and can file wrong case against us. Could you please help in to show the right path I can move to get this divorce done. Thanks

You don't have to worry from this situation, if you are fade up with your wife's behavior you can apply for divorce on many grounds like mental cruelty, physical cruelty or she is suffering from personality disorder and many more grounds of which you are capable of giving evidence.