Wife living separately for 4 years, how to get divorce granted

I did marriage in 2011 & I am having one son. she left me 4 years over she not coming to my home. she take my son also she tell me I not come to our home so I want divorce plz help me

Answers (5)

313 votes

Dear friend,
You may contact at our office as early as possible as you are crossing limitation period extensively, you may contact at our office to help you legally and sustain relief as soon as possible .OFC : Adv pankaj Kumar & associate....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

296 votes

I suggest you to issue a legal notice to your wife with the help of your advocate and after her response you can file a divorce Petition either contesting or mutual before the jurisdictional family court.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
197 votes

As you narrated the facts, you may get divorce on ground of desertion and cruelty. You file petition for divorce before the family court and seek for divorce . As far as custody of your son is concerned you may have to file separate petition for seeking the custody of your son under Guardian and Wards Act, before the family Court.

239 votes

Thanks for writing. Since you married in 2011, and she left you in 2013 , 4 years ago, as mentioned by you, you can file a divorce case in the place where you are resding currently. (Jurisdictional place or city) please feel free to contact me.

349 votes

You can.,If you need legal assistance with your divorce or family law .,call my office to set up a personal consultation with a family legal services attorney...try to be responsive to commentary and questions, but know that posting here will not create an attorney/client relationship and that I will not offer legal advice via the Internet..thank you

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles