Wife left home 2 years back now filed case for violence is it valid

My wife willingly walked off from my house 2 yrs ago and now she has filed a case of domestic violence against me and my family, she is not with me for the past 2 yrs and 1 month, can this be taken against her, she also took my daughter with her. Pls help

Hello,
The DV that she has filed can be considered in the court. Further we can fight saying that you and her are not staying together for a period of 2years. The court will surely consider that fact.

Sir..
I don't know the fact or content of complaint which your wife so i cannt help or sagest you at this moment ...
But don't loss your patient as complainant wife herself deserted u it show her conducts.

Sir,
You have to file your reply to her application wherein you can state that she willingly walked out with daughter with details leading to the event .Gather facts and evidence to support your defence .