One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDharampeth West, Nagpur
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kirtikumar provides services in various fields of Documentation Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kirtikumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2009. He is a member of Nagpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3899/2009
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Akola
  • District Court, Amravati
  • District Court, Bhandara
  • District Court, Chandrapur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • District Court, Wardha
  • District Court, Yavatmal
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu

Q: Party did not comply by the Sale agreement, what to do

I registered my property agreement to sale with a clause that sale agreement should be made withing 3 months from the date of registration of agreement. I received 6 lakhs with a commitment from the buyer that he will raise loan from the bank of Remaining amount. Withing 3 months he didnt registered that sale deed. what are the legal implications of the same? There is no clause in the agreement regarding cancellation of agreement.

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu answered
Sir I advice you send the notice to buyer and make specific submission that date of execution of sale is expired so direct him to make the remaining payment within 15 days and execute sale deed in 15 days otherwise said agreement will deem to be cancelled...Amount which paid at the time of agreementwill

Q: How to file for claims from husbands salary

Hi , My question is that if my husband is not financially strong and i want my claim i can claim for his 50 % OF Salary ? Second question is that if i plan for re-marriage will that claim will be continue ??

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu answered
MamAs per your questions. My suggest that...You can Claim maitainace as per according to his income should have to proove his income evidence before Court...Mam you can not Claimmaitainace after 2nd Marriage..

Q: In laws are not ready to give maintenance and Stridhan what to do

Hi I got married in may2015.After my marriage my inlaws were not happy with the marriage arrangements and they were mentally abused sasu ma told"Tere baap ne kuch nai diya hame dahej main flat mil raha tha".My husband always supported per my mother in law "bahu is only for doing the household chores &to satisfy her son.they are well educated but has a cheap mentality.1 day they argued with me & my sasur told me to leave the matrimonial home also my sasu told me ye mere bete ke saath sone ke liye aayi husband harassed me mentally &physically.I left their home & staying wit my parents they got ready for mutual consent divorce but not returning the marriage expenses and stridhan.they r just giving me 2 lakhs father had spent 18 lakhs. how can I recover d expenses and stridhan? All the jewelleries r with them.currently I am working n earning 51k/m.can I get my expenses & stridhan?I don't want to file Domesticviolence as process is long.only I can feel the pain.

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu answered
MamBefore you file the Mutual Divorce application before Family can also file the application for shridhan and other articles before Family Court but you can not demanded the expances invalid petition. so you should be make clear before mutual divorce that who much alimony n Marriage expances you expected...

Q: Wife left home 2 years back now filed case for violence is it valid

My wife willingly walked off from my house 2 yrs ago and now she has filed a case of domestic violence against me and my family, she is not with me for the past 2 yrs and 1 month, can this be taken against her, she also took my daughter with her. Pls help

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu answered
Sir..I don't know the fact or content of complaint which your wife so i cannt help or sagest you at this moment ...But don't loss your patient as complainant wife herself deserted u it show her conducts.

Q: Can a power of attorney holder lease the property to any person

can the power of attorney lease a property to xyz , provided the actual owner name should not be mentioned on the leasing document

Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu answered
Respected sir / mam.Power of Attorney holder has an authority to execute the documents on behalf of you, so it is dutiy of executant to test the reliability of holder...Power of authority holder execute name of your behalf l...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu

Can Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu?

When you meet with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kirtikumar K. Kadu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.