Wife involved in affair, has filed false case against me, what to do

wife caught red handed with boss. then i got mail of their chatting some screen shot -wife boss using money wise father using power and wife lying totally from o-360 she putting me blame even i have proof her chatting with boss ugly converstion-psy confirmation-so many ugly chat- yahoo given latter that ready to details if court order. so now she arrassed by putting all 12 member name she not stayed with family but talling lies confidently and police support unreasonable may be money power setting what to go ahead

Your query is very vague. But of what can be understood. You have options of 1. Filing police complaint. 2. Divorce on grounds of cruelty 3. Defend the case filed on the facts available . Others can apply for having their names discharged if false DV complaint is filed.

Don't worry she will not be able to harm you more, all that you need to do that file a petition parallel to the 498 case, a petition for grant of divorce taking the grounds in consideration there you ask the court to issue notice to the email company to produce the documents, hire a competent lawyer, the family court will issue notice on your application and then you will be having authenticate record against that lady, you can use the same in your 498 case as evidence, it will help you, but for this time appear before judicial magistrate, ask your release after the same you can seek discharge of some co- accused relying upon ration laid in Geeta Mehrotra Vs state of punjab, I will provide you the citation sometime.
Thank you.

Sir,
Your language of the question is confusing. Still I could figure out your problem. There are laws by which we can take action against your wife. So far are other things are concerned I need to meet you in person to discuss all the details. You can contact me for the same.

Dear client file case of adultery against wife and her boss in court. If yr case prove in court her boss will punish for five year jail. Then file divorce on the ground of adultery and u will get it easily. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune