One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoItwari, Nagpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sushit provides services in various fields of Corporate Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Documentation Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sushit enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010. He is also a member of High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4245/2010
  • Bombay High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Mumbai
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Nagpur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni

Q: Wife trying to separate from family & threatening to file false case

Hi I want a divorce from my wife because I think she wants to separate me from my family. Many times I have heard that she wants to separate me from my mother. I have sent her to her mom's home for 3 months but now she again came back suddenly without informing us. I am straight forward asking them ( her mother & father) to take her back as I don't want to continue this marriage because I don't trust her anymore. Her family is not taking her back and saying that they will file a false case against me. What cases they can file? Do I need to collect any proof of my innocence? We are well educated people, we never asked for any dowry. We never ever hit her. I shouted many times on her but never hit her. Please suggest what to do?

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni answered
Dear client,She is ur wife, being wife she is entitled for some rights, u can not divorce her straight otherwise u have to pay a lump sum alimony, even if she is not fair, u need to proof mental cruelty on her part, then only you can be saved from alimony, on the other hand she can sue you for dowry harassment, domestic violence and such other false litigation, falseness of her litigation will be part of evidence, but finally you would have to face troubles, do one thing collect proof whatever to proove her cruelty,hire a competent lawyer and file a divorce case taking ground of mental cruelty, court may free you from alimony.Hope you are satisfied, thank you.

Q: What should I do if the cheque given by me is about to bounce

have given someone money foe investment and he had guaranted to return the amount in feb.however has not. I have a cheque from him but it will bounce. Also I have an affidavit stating the same.pls advise

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni answered
Dear client,First of all, try to convince him, negotiate with him but do remember if the cheque is drawn with date in it then it's validity is 3 months from date of its issue, so if you are closer to the limitation then don't waste the time , submit the cheque for encashment to your banker, it will bounce during presentation,get the cheque bounce memo, hire a lawyer issue a demand notice immediately and in case of failure of other side, go for filling the complaint under section 138 of NI act, you will get your money.Thank you.

Q: What is the possibility for RCR if wife living separately for 8 months

Hi My wife deserted me after 8 months of the marriage.She is very hot headed,wayward and egoistic and dominating type of girl.Her reasons for desertion are my financial condition which according to her does not suits hers,although i had gave her clear cut details of my income and liabilities before marriage.Secondly she tries to prove me impotent in front of my and her family and Humiliate & compels me to do advance semen's test,which later founds to be perfectly Ok and Normal.i have all the medical certificates regarding this with me..But bye then she had already created all the drama and left the home.Her family had taken her side without listening me..And now i also feels that living with such girl is impossible.Earlier she used to say i cant live like this and i feels suffocating.But now she doesn't comes forward for divorce and instead stays with her mother from past one year.I also feels that this relation has no future...I had read about sec-9 RCR and Judicial sep.Pls Suggst

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni answered
Dear client,RCR as mentioned by you is Restitution Of Conjugal Rights, you seems to be unfamiliar or unadjustable to ur wife, in these case you are talking about sec 9 petition, be clear what u want, you want divorce or you want to lead life in her company. Judicial separation is again different aspect, judicial separation is that period where a spouse has filed a petition for mutual divorce and the court has granted compulsory separation of six months, that is judicial separation, now all you need to do that first decide your priority, is it divorce then hire a lawyer and file a petition by taking ground of cruelty or if you both are ready then go for mutual divorce. Find what suits you better.Thank you.

Q: Mutual divorce from wife, she seeks alimony, earns much more than me

I'm serving in Armed forces and my wife is also in armed forces as doctor (MBBS, MD). Iam plain graduate. Now we want to separate mutually. But she keeps on harping about alimony & maintainence. She is earning around 20k extra thn me. Will she get any alimony. 7+ yrs of marriage. In which circumstance I can keep my 6 yr old son wd me ? I'm hindu by religion

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni answered
Dear client,It is settled law that if a women is earning sufficient amount in order to lead a good life in such case she is not liable for maintainance, but in case of one time alimony, it is the right of the women, no court will interfere in the matter, u have to amicably settle the matter, also you have to settle the question of custody of child amicably, however on the other hand you have a remedy to file a separate petition for grant of custody of your child, but it will be better if you able to get the matter decided amicably, don't forget to reduce the conditions in writing. Thank you

Q: Managment and HR departments ill treating all the employees in office

I previously worked at an agency where the Senior Management and the Human resources department has been ill-treating the employees by threatening them not to pay their salaries delaying the payment of FnF for more than 6 months, changing policies as they please, deducting the day's salary just for attending a training late, delay in payment of salaries, holding experience letters of ex employees, implementing rules of not joining any agency for 6 months and not joining any company worked with for a year( where in other agencies the gap is of 6 months max). Please help me out to bring in justice to all the existing and ex employees who have been struggling to get their hard earned money.

Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni answered
Dear client, You by yourself able to take care of the faulty organisation or its department, no legislation in the world prescribed for such harsh norms and rules, all you need to do is to make a complaint before the regional or local labor commissioner addressing the atrocities taken up by the so called organisation, gather the relevant document and go to the labor commissioner.Hope u are satisfied with the solution.Thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni

Can Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni?

When you meet with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sushit Kailash Soni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.