Wife having relations with some other guy what legal action can take

Dear Sir, Since last five years my wife ( married for last 14 years) is having an affair with one of my friend. I have discovered this from her mobile bill. They talk to each other , n number of times a day and that too for hours. They exchange spicy messages as well. Yet she refuses to admit. She is making my life miserable. Every time I catch her , she says sorry and says she won't keep in touch. But she continues to do so. She gets full support from her mother , sister and brother-in-law. I am lone man with daughter. She keeps on saying that woman have all power as law is with them.

Answers (3)

176 votes

Dear Quesriest on the basis of all these call details and SMS and messages go ahead and file a case of Adultery against this friend of yours. In addition to above simultaneously file a petiton for divorce on the ground of cruelty by wife. For more details contact our experts at lawrato

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

257 votes

Dear Sir,
It is true that the laws are women centric, but if your matter is handled with care it wont be a trouble for you. However, do you have any evidence apart from phone bills to prove your wife's affair like photographs or any recorded confession or apology of your wife over phone. On the basis of adultery you can file for divorce but for that you require evidence.
Secondly please tell how many years it has been to your marriage and how old is your daughter.
Kindly abreast with the facts and circumstances of the case, and please feel free to contact to sought any clarification.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
224 votes

as per your case , you can file a divorce case, if you have valid reasons and can even prove it as and when needed, against your wife in the court of your area. You can also file the custody and guardianship case for your daughter. and power lies with law and no one else. if your wife is cheating on you you can seek judicial separation. kindly follow the instruction for the consultation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles