×

quesWife has filed for 498A and 406 after mutual consent divorce

Got divorced in May 2015 in Us with mutual consent settling all issues.Back home her mother filed complaint and summons were issuedin June 2015. Quash proceedings were withdrawn in high court to seek revision which is pending and not yet decided.Want to know and /or wish to move High court for expediting revision.The complainant has now initiated for declaration of my son as PO while we are on bail.want the legal remedies available to get rid of the problem. We are Hindu

• ansData is insufficient however, A PERSON WHO IS ON BAIL cannot be declared as PO unless he fail to appear on date before the Court and his bail is cancelled and warrants are issued for his arrest. Produce him in Court and take bail again. Contest the complaint and most probably you will get relief from the lower courts.

Advocate Rajiv Sharma

Manimajra, Chandigarh

• ansarrange all papers and meet with us, there is nose to file complaint under 498A, foreign Judgments are admissible in Indian Court of Law, and if you have beet granted mutual divorce. first you should get bail or you may move for quashing of proceedings on the basis of mutual divorce in Hon'ble Punjab and Haryana High Court

Advocate Jagan Nath Bhandari

District Court, Chandigarh

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services