Wife forcing to separate from my family and i want to divorce her

i want to divorce to my wife because she was continuous force me to separate with my family ,when the marriage was final they also not intimate us that she was with skin problem . Im from Brahman cast and my marriage DATE 27/06/2017

Answers (5)

dear client
here by i want to inform you that you can take diverse from your wife on medical ground so first you can file a diverse case in family court and also you can hire a good lawyer and

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You have not completed one year of your marriage . Hence wait till that date to file divorce proceeding . If their is suppression of facts relating to your wife by your in laws then you can declare the marriage void

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

The fact that she was ailing from a skin disease was not disclosed to you at the time of marriage amounts to playing fraud upon you, whereby your consent to marry has been obtained by wilfully suppressing the factum of disease.
In the circumstances you can file a petition for annulment of marriage for rendering the marriage null and void.
There shall be no waiting period of 1 year from the date of marriage to file an marriage annulment petition, as would have been the case in filing a divorce.

Dear client,
AS per your marriage date you can eligible to file divorce case against your wife after 28.6.2018. Then if wife force husband to separate from his family and its also a ground for divorce as sc verdict,But skin problem is not apporopriate ground for divorce. you did not clearly mention other reasons of your conjugal life.SO its better to consult a lawyer and elaborately discuss with him/her about your problem.

You should give some more time to your marriage as this is too early to opt for divorce , at the same time if you feel it is unbearable to live with her you can file a divorce petition , before suggesting any thing we need to observe your case in detail .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am female hindu..10 years back got separated With out divorce Because of quarrel between us.... don't have any document regarding we got sepa…

Read More

actully mai apne didi ke devar ke daughter se pyar karta hu wo v karti hai and hmlog sadi karna chahte hain kya ye possible hai ?…

Read More

can any body chalange court order in other court…

Read More

My sister is suffering from domestic Violence since last 8 months. Any how we have brought her back home since last 3 months. Initially her in-laws we…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue