Wife forcing to separate from my family and i want to divorce her

i want to divorce to my wife because she was continuous force me to separate with my family ,when the marriage was final they also not intimate us that she was with skin problem . Im from Brahman cast and my marriage DATE 27/06/2017

dear client
here by i want to inform you that you can take diverse from your wife on medical ground so first you can file a diverse case in family court and also you can hire a good lawyer and

You have not completed one year of your marriage . Hence wait till that date to file divorce proceeding . If their is suppression of facts relating to your wife by your in laws then you can declare the marriage void

The fact that she was ailing from a skin disease was not disclosed to you at the time of marriage amounts to playing fraud upon you, whereby your consent to marry has been obtained by wilfully suppressing the factum of disease.
In the circumstances you can file a petition for annulment of marriage for rendering the marriage null and void.
There shall be no waiting period of 1 year from the date of marriage to file an marriage annulment petition, as would have been the case in filing a divorce.

Dear client,
AS per your marriage date you can eligible to file divorce case against your wife after 28.6.2018. Then if wife force husband to separate from his family and its also a ground for divorce as sc verdict,But skin problem is not apporopriate ground for divorce. you did not clearly mention other reasons of your conjugal life.SO its better to consult a lawyer and elaborately discuss with him/her about your problem.
Thanks......

You should give some more time to your marriage as this is too early to opt for divorce , at the same time if you feel it is unbearable to live with her you can file a divorce petition , before suggesting any thing we need to observe your case in detail .