One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Sandipan Mohanty

Advocate Sandipan Mohanty

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoChandra Shekharpur, Bhubaneswar
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Sandipan Mohanty has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sandipan Mohanty's office is in Chandra Shekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Cuttack,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Cuttack,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar,
  • District Court, cuttack,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT),
  • Orissa High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Ashirbad Mohanty - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sandipan Mohanty understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Sandipan Mohanty Legal procedure to file for divorce as wife already remarried Wife forcing to separate from my family and i want to divorce her