Wife filed maintenance case. Mother father dependent on me. What to do

My wife has filed Domestic violence, child custody and maintenance case against me. As i am the sole earning member of the family, can i use that to lower down the maintenance. I have my mother, father and 2 unmarried sisters to take care. Can i take this route?

Ofcourse you can show that you are the sole earning member of your family. You have to show your expenses towards your mother, father and sisters in the affidavit that you have to file in the court. However it is the discretion of the Court to accept the authenticity of such expenditure.

You have to just show your bank statement that after all the expenses to my father and mother this amount is to be balance and this will depend to the judge that what amount to be paid according to their maintenance.

Of course you can take the benifit of your each and every dependancy but in case your father nd mother having sourses that factum has to be considered and the manner of dependancy of your sisters have to be evaluated by the court

Yes you can do that. The court will consider the number of dependants while granting maintenance. The maintenance all also depends upon the qualifications of your wife.

Pleadr feel free to revert in case of further clarifications