Wife deserts husband for cash matters often & doesn't come back

Meri wife hamesha paiso ke leke jagda karke maike chali jati hai. Aur Wapas nahi aati hai. Me mahila me complain kiya hook. Kya mene sahi kiya ?

Answers (2)

239 votes

Have you got any call from Mahila police station? And also you should send her a legal notice regarding her behaviour.you can also file divorce petition under Hi du marriage act 13 (I) (a) on the basis of cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

300 votes

aap ko use bulane ke liye vakil dwara notice bhejani chahiye , aur phir bhi vo nahi aai to bulane ke liye case kijiye . vo case me kya reply dete hai usake aadhar pe strategy tay karana aap ke vakil ke saath aageki.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles