Wife committed adultery filed divorce case now she gave birth to child

My wife is a central Govt employee who is leading an adulterous life with her colleague. On adultery basis i have filed a divorce case on her with other person as second respondent. She has been living seperately from me from date of filing the case. Now , they have a baby with them and birth has been registered with mother's name same. Case is just in starting stage only, but she gave birth to a child. now , if i intimate this to central government department, whether they will take any action as employer?

Answers (2)

147 votes

Dear Sir - If your side is true for all the things you did not worry about anythings or if your side legally not true anythings law is always warn and punish bad things only not good things if just analyse yourself and talk to your wife side then finally go to the legal status

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

311 votes

Adultery is one of the grounds under section 13 of HMA to file for divorce and you have rightly done so.
Apart from that you can file a criminal case against the paramour of your wife under section 497 IPC on the ground of adultery.
Finally each government department has its own method of reprimanding the person who commits such offence, you can definitely approach the department and pray for departmental proceedings against wife on ground of the alleged misconduct. Most likely she would be penalised

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles