Wife chatting and sending inappropriate picture to her brother

Hello sir, My wife use to chat with his brother friend.. He is not blood related.. whenever I go to office, she use to fall with him and share photo to him through whatsup.. we got married at March 2017.. After 3 months only I noticed it.. due to his pregnant I did not went for divorce because if go to Court, I thought court will ask me to wait till child birth.. At the time of marriage, she said that he his brother friend.. I thought it's good brother and sister relationship.. but the way of message he sent with wrong words.. I could not able to digest the way he message to my wife and she send photo to him by wearing nighty. Really I feel to death. But for my parents no one is there to help them.. Whether any possible to get divorce for me.. my religious is hindu Please suggest me sir.. My child born on 29 Dec 2017.. Atleast any pssoible to get my daughter to me itself.

Hi sir/madam.
You go and meet advocate and file divorce case against her but you daughter matter is doubt for get your daughter to your self

you can file a case seeking divorce on the ground of adultery, and if your charges are proved, then it is probable that your child's custody would be granted to you and not your wife. ... ... ... ...

Advocate Preeti Joshi