Wife chatting and sending inappropriate picture to her brother

Hello sir, My wife use to chat with his brother friend.. He is not blood related.. whenever I go to office, she use to fall with him and share photo to him through whatsup.. we got married at March 2017.. After 3 months only I noticed it.. due to his pregnant I did not went for divorce because if go to Court, I thought court will ask me to wait till child birth.. At the time of marriage, she said that he his brother friend.. I thought it's good brother and sister relationship.. but the way of message he sent with wrong words.. I could not able to digest the way he message to my wife and she send photo to him by wearing nighty. Really I feel to death. But for my parents no one is there to help them.. Whether any possible to get divorce for me.. my religious is hindu Please suggest me sir.. My child born on 29 Dec 2017.. Atleast any pssoible to get my daughter to me itself.

Answers (2)

Hi sir/madam.
You go and meet advocate and file divorce case against her but you daughter matter is doubt for get your daughter to your self

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

you can file a case seeking divorce on the ground of adultery, and if your charges are proved, then it is probable that your child's custody would be granted to you and not your wife. ... ... ... ...

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

a lady got government job from divorce category she belongs to OBC. But now she want to leave her husband as married couple. and apply for higher gove…

Read More

I am Major in The Army and My wife has Filled Case Against me in Patiala courts, The Court Cases are being Attended, The woman Cell Patiala has cleare…

Read More

I Would like to know what rights do women have on husbands wealth after a divorce. Suppose the husband puts everything in his mothers name including a…

Read More

What does the law state with regard to division of property acquired by a couple during the course of their marriage at the time of separation even if…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue