Whether CrPC 340 and CrPC 91 can be used in CIVIL Cases

22-Mar-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Divorce Case file by wife under HMA with false claims and unclean hands Can I use CrPC 340 and CrPC 91 which is Criminal Procedure Code in CIVIL Cases like DIVORCE CASE which is being heard under a CIVIL Judge. If YES, what steps would the CIVIL Judge take to execute that same. If, NO, what are the alternatives to CrPC 340 and CrPC 91 in CPC (Civil Procedure Code)
Answers (2)

Answer #1
532 votes
yes you can do that but tou must provide proper material to establish that your opposite party not before hon'ble court with clean hands and intentionally deceived the court for unlawful gain after passing order on application it will be forward to principal judge .

Answer #2
839 votes
You cannot club civil and criminal procedures... For bettee guidance contact an advocate who can help you with your issues and guide you aptly... Divorce case claims are subject matter of evidence please contact me if you need

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."