What will happen if my Wife files a harassment case against my family

Hi All, 1. I want to know if my wife file a harasment case on me and my mom, sister and brother-in-law, we need to go police station? 2. If police will arrest to all of us? 3. If they arrest how many days they kept in the jail? 4. How can we processed future. Kindly give us your's valuable suggestions to me

Sir if your wife files harassment case then you will be definitely called by police for enquiry, if they have registered the case it is better you and your family members take anticipatory bail, further when ever the police call you it is better you takr a lawyer with you.

You seem very depressed and under fear , yes if she files case their is chance that you could be sent jail, you can consider your self safe by taking a few precautionary step legally and save your self and family .contact our office : Adv Pankaj Kumar & associate..