what to reply to legal notice sent by husband to wife

in the legal notice they instructed me that there client is going to file petiton for dissolution of marriage ithin 15 days from the date of receipt. what is the meaning of this notice, then what i had to do next?

Answers (3)

149 votes

Firstly, you can file a reply to the said legal notice and Secondly, if you want you can initiate the legal proceedings against your spouse, whether they have initiated the proceedings or not under the provisions of law.
For any further query please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

331 votes

you may consider sending a reply to this legal notice with all facts and details by denying a any false statement that may be made in the said legal notice. if you do not send this reply, the opposite party will proceed with filing the divorce case.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
200 votes

If they have sent you the legal notice asking for the dissolution of the marriage then I request you to file the proper reply of the same It also depends whether you want to continue with your spouse or you also want to divorce him or her so I want to have all those details before filing the reply so you can contact me thank you

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles