what to reply to legal notice sent by husband to wife

in the legal notice they instructed me that there client is going to file petiton for dissolution of marriage ithin 15 days from the date of receipt. what is the meaning of this notice, then what i had to do next?

Firstly, you can file a reply to the said legal notice and Secondly, if you want you can initiate the legal proceedings against your spouse, whether they have initiated the proceedings or not under the provisions of law.
For any further query please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

you may consider sending a reply to this legal notice with all facts and details by denying a any false statement that may be made in the said legal notice. if you do not send this reply, the opposite party will proceed with filing the divorce case.

If they have sent you the legal notice asking for the dissolution of the marriage then I request you to file the proper reply of the same It also depends whether you want to continue with your spouse or you also want to divorce him or her so I want to have all those details before filing the reply so you can contact me thank you