What to do when husband is not willing for mutual divorce?

I want to divorce my husband by mutual consent but he don't agree. Many times situation gets worse and mentally I get disturb and nobody think about that. I want to live alone.

Answers (1)

184 votes

Dear , Since your want to file divorce suit against your husband , this can be done .But it will take a lot of time . You have to prove that husband behaviour is causing mental or physical cruelty or find find some other suitable cause . Even if your husband doesn't turns up in court , the suit shall be dealt ex-party .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles