One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rudrapur - Advocate Mahesh Chandra Joshi

Advocate Mahesh Chandra Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Khatima, Usnagar, Rudrapur
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mahesh Chandra Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mahesh Chandra Joshi's office is in Khatima, Usnagar, Rudrapur.
  • District Court, Champawat ,
  • District Court, Nainital ,
  • District Court, U S Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rudrapur

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahesh Chandra Joshi Is circumstantial evidence admissible in court to prove wife adultery What steps to take against in laws for tutoring and get maintenance