What to do if the husband is impotent

Dear sir/mam I am Hindu girl married after 4.5months I came to know my husband is impotent during this period in my in laws house they did not give me a proper food and started abusing me saying that why do you need children at this age you,more over as you crossed age of 30yrs you should not have feelings In Your body and it is not compulsory to have children after marriage don't think about first night that is not a life ,they use to give me rest less work I got fed my husband never spend time with me .I once asked him strictly then he answered that having children is every one has a good faith you don't have that not I am interested to talk with you then I decided to leave him and know staying with my parents and filed a case plz guide how to punish them who.played with my emotions and life

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How long will it take to get an exparte divorce if the last summon for the spouse is in september 2017 and the spouse doesnot give consent till then..…

Read More

This is a 2nd divorce. The girl has stayed only intermittently with the guy for a very short span of 2-3 month ( that too intermittently). She is an a…

Read More

My wife basically resident in Distt.Bundi in Rajasthan State. Presently me & my stay in ludhiana city in punjab state.During very long time has no…

Read More

Can a boy and a girl both aged 19 live together without getting married against the will of their parents. Reason to this step is that both the girl …

Read More