What to do if spouse remarries without taking a divorce?

hi. i am a resident of mumbai and a roman catholic.i married a hindu nepali girl from kalimpong years back. we have a 6 year old daughter who stays with my wife. wife has gone to work in dubai without my information and got married to another guy. they have their own kid of 2 months. now my wife wants divorce and every month 20000/- for kid maintainence. we are not staying together since more than 3 years. and i left mumbai and work in hyderabad since 1.5years. please help. she is blackmailing

As per your query

If your wife has remarried and having a kid out of the said wed-lock you need to collect evidence of the same and put the same before the court. If she has remarried she is not entitled for maintenance, on the contrary you can file petition for Restitution and ask her to come and reside with you. You can file the Petitioner where you both last resided together or the place where you both got married.

Regards