What to do if I am a victim of fraud marriage

Hi, I stay in Punjab. I got married in Aug 2017 after 6 months me and my family discovered that, bride is not mentally stable. Her family get setteld in Dubai and they are not willing to take her back. In fact, her family is asking us to leave in temple but they don't want to take her back. Her acts are creating very toxic situation for us. Kindly help me out please !!

Answers (2)

263 votes

you can file divorce petition against her on the basis of mental incapability. if her position is not fit to live with other persons then you also can file petition before CJM to declare mentally ill for sending in mental hospitals.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

140 votes

Dear first thing you should do that make a medical record of your wife , take your wife for treatment , if she is not mentally normal then you can take divorce, this is a solid ground but you should have proofs of the same..

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles