What to do if I am a victim of fraud marriage

Hi, I stay in Punjab. I got married in Aug 2017 after 6 months me and my family discovered that, bride is not mentally stable. Her family get setteld in Dubai and they are not willing to take her back. In fact, her family is asking us to leave in temple but they don't want to take her back. Her acts are creating very toxic situation for us. Kindly help me out please !!

you can file divorce petition against her on the basis of mental incapability. if her position is not fit to live with other persons then you also can file petition before CJM to declare mentally ill for sending in mental hospitals.

Dear first thing you should do that make a medical record of your wife , take your wife for treatment , if she is not mentally normal then you can take divorce, this is a solid ground but you should have proofs of the same..