What to do if court rejected my plea of maintenance

Hello sir i m hindu by religion, i hv claimed maintainance from husband fir me n son. The court reject my maintance n my son got 12000 per month, i m qualified lady n my husband show property of mine which is gifted by my mother but my husband is highly educated n financially stable but i m unable to maintain my self like status of my husband but i hv not filed dv act n not appealed in highcourt. Wt to do next? He has filled divorce n hv filed restitution case n 498 before this. Can u give any suggestion..

When Wife is highely Qulified but not earning Court reject ment. because your qualification is sufficent for mentain yourself but because of ment. you not work and not earn this reason court never grant ment.for educated wife.