What to do if court rejected my plea of maintenance

Hello sir i m hindu by religion, i hv claimed maintainance from husband fir me n son. The court reject my maintance n my son got 12000 per month, i m qualified lady n my husband show property of mine which is gifted by my mother but my husband is highly educated n financially stable but i m unable to maintain my self like status of my husband but i hv not filed dv act n not appealed in highcourt. Wt to do next? He has filled divorce n hv filed restitution case n 498 before this. Can u give any suggestion..

Answers (1)

67 votes

When Wife is highely Qulified but not earning Court reject ment. because your qualification is sufficent for mentain yourself but because of ment. you not work and not earn this reason court never grant ment.for educated wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles