What should I do if I don't want a divorce from my wife anymore

i want to ask that i have taken mutual divorce with my wife so i want to back out now and want to be with here so pls can u help me about the same so that i can live with my wife happily

If your divorce petition is Granted and period of 3 months have been lapse, then Except remarriage there is no option. If divorce petition is pending then you can deny to give divorce say it before Court and all is set.

If Divorce Petition is Granted and no lapse of 3 months (Appeal can only be filed within 3 months) An Appeal to High is an option.