What should I do if I don't want a divorce from my wife anymore

21-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
i want to ask that i have taken mutual divorce with my wife so i want to back out now and want to be with here so pls can u help me about the same so that i can live with my wife happily
Answers (1)

Answer #1
735 votes
If your divorce petition is Granted and period of 3 months have been lapse, then Except remarriage there is no option. If divorce petition is pending then you can deny to give divorce say it before Court and all is set.

If Divorce Petition is Granted and no lapse of 3 months (Appeal can only be filed within 3 months) An Appeal to High is an option.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."