What should be done ones a divorce case has been disposed

28-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Divorce case showing disposed online. Now what to do next ? Collect decree of divorce or judgement copy from Court? How to apply for it? How much will it cost? Do I need to consult a lawyer? Plz answer in brief..
Answers (3)

Answer #1
833 votes
yes you have to obtain decree copy from court. To apply for it you have to go to the concerned court administrative department for certified copies ,It will be better if you consult lawyer regarding same,

Answer #2
538 votes
You must have appointed Lawyer to represent yourself before Court. Now the case is dispose off, you may contact your advocate he will help out to get final order copy. If you consult other advocate defiantly he will charge his fees and charges of certified copies.
Answer #3
830 votes
If online shows disposed off. Then make certified copy application before concerned court. It’s two types normal and urgent pay charges . Thereafter you get the certified copy from the concerned authority.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."