What is the procedure for Khula and time period required for the same

I m Muslim, I want to know the procedure of khula & time ?

dear client ,the procedure for knula is as follows if the women get torture .mental torture from the husband or from his family members or he is impotent then the woman can file for the khula at a charity near her area of living from where three notices will be issued to the husband at his address provided by the wife,finally one meeting will be arranged between both the parties, and order of khula will be issued, if husband lives in India period is 15 days while abroad it ranges from 1to 2 months .please do not hesitate to contact me .and if you are satisfied by answer please rate me.

Three notices
Three months
Public notice
These are the three ingredients of khula....Thereafter you can proceed for declaration in family court and get decree of divorce . .. ......?....................