What is the amount of alimony which wife can claim from husband

i am staying at my home with my 9 months baby daughter due to some serious issues with my husband.so i want to ask that in how many months i can get alimony from my husband?and what is the law about alimony?

If you are staying away from your husband, and do not have a source of income, then you should file a proceeding before a family court for maintenance. There is no time limit as to when you would actually get the alimony but, it should not take long given your circumstances.

You can claim maintenance for you and your child.
The amount will include your monthly necessary expenses, medical needs of both you and the child.
The amount will be decided as per salary of the husband and also the life style which he is enjoying

There is no limit of alimony..which is based on the service of husband and based on the standard of living. If u r also working and educated then u will not ask for alimony for yourself but u can file a case for your daughter.

Dear client u can ask maintenance for u and yr baby by filing case under Sec 125 of criminal procedure code. Generally u can ask 50% amount of monthly income of yr husband. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune

You have to file for divorce or judicial separation you can claim for your maintance and he has to bare expences till she gets married. It can be fixed for monthly or you can claim for a lum-sum amount at one go plus your sitri dhan . The maintance is calculated on the bases of earning of the person and social standards . Husband has to maintain wife living standard as his maintains his .