One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Aniket Dabadghao

Advocate Aniket Dabadghao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Civil Lines, Nagpur
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Corporate, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Aniket Dabadghao has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aniket Dabadghao's office is in Civil Lines, Nagpur.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Family Courts, Nagpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Aniket Dabadghao Company delaying the payment after cheque bounce what to do? How to tackle with a Cheque bounce case