What can ground for divorce be if wife didn't obey order u/s. 9?

My wife se not living with me about 3years..she left home and lived with his family.. i filed section 9 but she didn't come to attend dates..now section 9 degree is passed in favour of me on October 2017..now judge said I must wait for 1 year to file devorce case..but I can't want to wait what i do..she filed fake complaint and cases like 364 ipc also against me which is fake and pending to summit in court.she file 498A ,other fake complaint pending .and also she mentally torture me alot and my treatment for depression, insomnia and anxiety is going on from AIIMS delhi..what I do..????how I get devorce soon..can I file devorce case and which ground..?? Tell me plz

I believe that you can approach the family court with a divorce petition as the mandatory period of separation between the two of you is already over. Further if she is filling false cases against you then you can state those amongst your grounds for seeking divorce. You can enumerate all the above facts too in your petition.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli