What can ground for divorce be if wife didn't obey order u/s. 9?

My wife se not living with me about 3years..she left home and lived with his family.. i filed section 9 but she didn't come to attend dates..now section 9 degree is passed in favour of me on October 2017..now judge said I must wait for 1 year to file devorce case..but I can't want to wait what i do..she filed fake complaint and cases like 364 ipc also against me which is fake and pending to summit in court.she file 498A ,other fake complaint pending .and also she mentally torture me alot and my treatment for depression, insomnia and anxiety is going on from AIIMS delhi..what I do..????how I get devorce soon..can I file devorce case and which ground..?? Tell me plz

Answers (1)

272 votes

I believe that you can approach the family court with a divorce petition as the mandatory period of separation between the two of you is already over. Further if she is filling false cases against you then you can state those amongst your grounds for seeking divorce. You can enumerate all the above facts too in your petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles