What can be done to avoid divorce?

hi mera naam seema hai meri shadi ko 10 saal hone ko aye hai mere 2 bache hai mere husband muhje time nahi dete hai so mein time passke liye depression se bach ne ke liye last 2 years se alag alag bando ke saath sexy chat kar rahi hu mere husband ko pata hai ki muhje unke saath time spend karna achha lagta hai but he is not ready so I choose this way I met only 1 person in public place .....but mein kisi ke saath sexul relation nahi rakha abhi mere husband ko yeh sab chat pata chali hai aur wo divorce mang rahe hai aur muhje divorce nahi chiye sir please help me

Answers (1)

127 votes

Galati to Aapne ki he.....Aapke husband divorce bhi file KR sakte he...lekin aapk case me agar counceling ho aur Aapke husband aapko second chance dena change to.. shayad vo aapko divorce na de.

Contact me for more information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles