What are the rights of the husband if The Wife files A false Complaint

everything was going good,now suddenly she says she never love me ,when i ask why you married me ,then she says that i have given three months to our married life but you never listen to me whenever i says you to do this thing or that thing.....sir i,m a good human being and a husband....my family and i love here very much.here family is going against us without any proof....they are only listing there daughter...whatever wrong she is saying.....my father also talk to here father that nothing is going wrong then why she is upset with marriage and spoiling our child life,then here father says we make here understand very much but she says i will not go to my in laws and my husband ........and when we ask why...they says she says that husband is not physically satisfied me and our financial condition is not good,...and says that did not divorce me then I will commit suisuicid. she tell force me for divorced. Or she lodged case of ipc 498a/406/38 against me, my mother, father.

Answers (2)

349 votes

The proofs which proves that you have loved her and never make her alone and never tried to harm her image.
and thing you have prove by which you can make you case more stronger are;
1. that you with the interval of some time or twice in year or once in a year or else anytime you go for trip.
2. that you buy her the things like jewelries or any other ornaments or you provide enough money for shopping.
3. that your parents had kept her like their daughter gave too much love and never scolded her for just petty things except serious or big mistakes.
4, Every member has tried to make her understand and but though she refused to stay with her and said that she doesnt love you and doesnt want to live with you anymore.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes


Its better you go for divorce..
When a lady is not interested in continuing the married life ..its better you get a part.
But divorce on the basis of mutual ground can be filled only after 1 year of separation.
You should move to court for that.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles