What are the rights of man whose wife is threatening of 498 case

Wife blackmailing and threatening to file 498a case against me and my family. What action can i take against her and what are my rights?

You have to file divorce case before family court

You can proceed to court for interim bail.

You can also avail various reliefs from family court according to facts of your case

Kindly contact me for further advice with proper facts

You can file a NC at the nearest police station of these constant threats to put on record beforehand these threats , secondly you can initiate Divorce proceedings if you are looking to end this marriage.

Hi you details are very brief it depends on the how long your marriage is going on where are you both living your family background. Right now you can file anticipatory bail for you and your family whom you accept that she can file 498a case.

Dear client if wife is giving threats to file 498 a then u can file complaint against her with women cell of police. U can also file divorce on the ground of cruelty against her . For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune