×

quesWhat are the point that i should look into for mutual divorce?

Me and my husband want to take mutual divorce bcoz we are not happy with each other and we are not able to adjust with other so i just want to ask what can be the points reagrding adjustment so that we can say in court.... please help me out.... please rply me i want to ask what can br the points regarding adjustmnt between husband and wife

Firstly try to resolve amicably and meet a counsellor and discuss your problems.

In case things are not resolved then you can file Mutual consent under Section 13 B thereby  seeking divorce.

Before filing a Mutual consent divorce execute an MOU and with your husband wherein you will have to specify the terms of your divorce such as alimony/maintenance .

Thereafter you have two motion i.e 1 motion and Second motion. 1st motion is the joint petition by both husband and wife and second motion is filed after the 6 months from 1st motion.

In MCD we usually mention  temperamental issues ground for divorce and  we do not mention  points regarding to adjustment 

• ansThere are various important point which should be added ,and that would be only made after discussing with you ,it can't be made without personal meeting .

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansFirstly try to resolve amicably and meet a counsellor and discuss your problems.
      In case things are not resolved then you can file Mutual consent under Section 13 B thereby seeking divorce. Before filing a Mutual consent divorce execute an MOU and with your husband wherein you will have to specify the terms of your divorce such as alimony/maintenance . Thereafter you have two motion i.e 1 motion and Second motion. 1st motion is the joint petition by both husband and wife and second motion is filed after the 6 months from 1st motion. In MCD we usually mention temperamental issues ground for divorce and we do not mention points regarding to adjustment

• ansNothing is to said in court. It's all between the two of you and it is you people who need to discuss the terms regarding alimony etc. and decide. Just remember one year separation is a must.

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi