What are the essentials for an Ex Parte Divorce

I am based in Kolkata and I was married on November 1st, 2015 in Australia to an Indian who is a citizen of Australia. We are not in touch from the past 2 years, can I apply for an Ex Parte ? what is the procedure

Sir,

Yours is a very special case under the Commonwealth citizenship which would require a Committee to be constituted for your benefit and your child. I cannot advice further without going into further details.

BEst

No, you can not. Law give all equal opportunity. If you want divorce you will have to serve the opposite side at the last known address by you. Two years of living separately is good ground for divorce.
You will have to file a divorce petition in India in the nearest district court where you live. copies will be sent to otherside, if she does not appear, divorce decree will be granted. If she comes, she will contest the matter.

Sir, after filing divorce case, court will send a notice to your wife. If she appears in court after receipt of notice, it will be contested divorce. If she does not appear, it will be exparte divorce. However, either way wou will get divorce. Please call for more details.