What are all proofs accept for illegal affair

My husband and i were seperated for 4 years. He is in bangalore i am innchennai . He applied for divorce in juridiction is not applicable hence case dismissed. Now he is in relationship it seems. I need help from detective and advocate to know what are acceptable proofs for applying case against him. Recently sc court announced that 497 act if so how i can apply case

Answers (1)

192 votes

Hi.. u can file case for Bigamy and in India without dissolving of first marriage one can not marry again during life life time of each other and you can appoint private detactive to find out your husbands activity and it's legal.
Thanks you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles