What all rights does a wife have?

What all rights does a wife have against husband? Husband threatens to remove me from the house? What all are my rights?

Firstly the Husband cannot just remove you from the "Matrimonial Home". You have rights under the Domestic Violence Act where you can get an order from the court permitting you to stay in the matrimonial home.

You also have rights for maintenance under the Hindu Marriage Act, Under Section 498 - A of the IPC etc.

This are just generic points based on the broad query put up by you. 

The rights of wife are abundant aganist depending upon what you want .kindly be precise .

You can secure your accommodation, maintenance as being a wife he is supposed to keep u in the same state as you were enjoying prior to disputes having been arisen. Criminal complaint along with certain other cases need to be filed