What action to take against husband who has committed adultery?

We are Hindu married couple since 17 yrs. My husband had an extra marital affair since 2014. Despite of considering once, in 2017 I get to know that they are still in relationship. The lady is also married. I have sufficient audio proofs. I am asking for mutual consent divorce. But he is not accepting my terms on alumni. Our son is 11 yrs. He also wants a joint custody...or atleast a free access to child whenever he wants. Is it a good decission to approach court with adultery instead of trying to convince him for mutual consent? Please guide as I dont know what kind of time will go in court if i file a case against him.

Answers (2)

314 votes

It's always advisable to get separated from a dragging relationship then to suffer for life ...both sides whether wife or husband....its good to start new life altogether. For that as per the new SC orders one can have mutual consent as soon as possible. Kindly get a legal decree without any delay

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

You have remedy to file case of divorce on the ground of adultery and you can also file a criminal case against your husband if you wants alimony according to your terms and Conditions it is necessary to file both the cases

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles