What action to take against husband who has committed adultery?

We are Hindu married couple since 17 yrs. My husband had an extra marital affair since 2014. Despite of considering once, in 2017 I get to know that they are still in relationship. The lady is also married. I have sufficient audio proofs. I am asking for mutual consent divorce. But he is not accepting my terms on alumni. Our son is 11 yrs. He also wants a joint custody...or atleast a free access to child whenever he wants. Is it a good decission to approach court with adultery instead of trying to convince him for mutual consent? Please guide as I dont know what kind of time will go in court if i file a case against him.

It's always advisable to get separated from a dragging relationship then to suffer for life ...both sides whether wife or husband....its good to start new life altogether. For that as per the new SC orders one can have mutual consent as soon as possible. Kindly get a legal decree without any delay

You have remedy to file case of divorce on the ground of adultery and you can also file a criminal case against your husband if you wants alimony according to your terms and Conditions it is necessary to file both the cases